Moby ponders Burbank City Hall
i want to at least try to sound smart in describing the burbank city hall.
but i’m not feeling so smart today, so i’ll err on the side of simple.
- it’s pretty
- it’s tall
- it has an impressive eagle at the top
- it has some fish around the fountain
- it looks like the league of justice
- well, it sort of looks like the league of justice
- it looks like league of burbank justice
- it makes me wonder why very few people erect impressive buildings like this anymore
- it’s not beige
- if albert speer hadn’t signed up with the third reich and instead had moved to burbank after stopping off in miami he might’ve designed something like this in between tennis games.
- it’s photogenic.
ok, i think that’s all i have.
the burbank league of justice.
with cartoony ceramic fish.